Jurmala Hidden Wonders Tour
Jurmala has much more than just beach and pretty wooden villas. You’ll experience its real history while visiting the first sanatorium buildings, pristine riverside with an impressive sand dune, extraordinary bog landscape with many lakes and open air museum with an insight to the fishing traditions of seaside Latvia.
You'll see beautiful wooden architecture and hear the story of the 21st century Jurmala. After lunch in an authentic local café by the beach we travel in time to the Soviet years while seeing the summerhouse built for Leonid Brezhnev, an authentic Soviet treasure with real design pearls from the 1970s.
Our young and entertaining guides take you to the places you would never stumble across on your own and share personal stories about Latvia from the perspective of the local youth.
All our day trips are in small groups (up to 8 people) taken around in a minivan or a car.
NB! Jurmala tour starts from Riga.
On the tour we cover:
- Admire at beautiful wooden villas
- Have fun at the Jurmala open air museum
- Explore the deserted sanatorium complex
- Take a bog walk in the Kemeri National Park
- Smell the holy sulphide springs
- Discover the White Dune & Lielupe river
- Visit Leonid Brezhnev's summer house from 1970s
Prices for private tours:
This tour is also available as a private tour. Private tours can be booked only for your group and for your requested time.
- 1 person: €149/per person
- 2 persons: €79/per person
- 3 persons: €49/per person
Riga Tours start in front of St Peters Church, Riga.