Riga-Tallinn Sightseeing Tour Bus
Click here to book this tour from Tallinn to Riga.
Let the boring Riga-Tallinn road become a great experience with our fun & entertaining day trip through the picturesque towns of Sigulda, Cesis & Viljandi.
We will visit the mysterious sandy cliffs of Sietiņiezis, explore Cesis & Sigulda that are called the most beautiful towns in Latvia and visit the bobsleigh track in Sigulda, a Soviet construction masterpiece that's still used nowadays.
On the Estonian side we will visit themedieval town of Viljandi and explore the authentic Soviet military theme park at Valga.
We will arrive to Tallinn at the end of the day, around 9pm. Please note that this is a ONE WAY trip. The tour ends in Tallinn.
All our day trips are in small groups (up to 8 people) taken around in a minivan or a car.
NB! All our regular tours are in ENGLISH. Private tours are available in different languages
On the tour we cover:
- Climb the soviet bobsleigh track in Sigulda
- Admire the charming small town & medieval town of Cesis
- Hike to the mysterious sandy cliffs of Sietiņiezis
- Visit the military theme park in Valga
- Explore the Helme sandstone caves
- Walk around the romantic town of Viljandi
- Arrive in Tallinn at the end of the day
- Lunch & snacks on the way (not included)
Prices for private tours:
This tour is also available as a private tour. Private tours can be booked only for your group and for your requested time.
- 1 person: €360/per person
- 2 persons: €180/per person
- 3 persons: €120/per person
- 4 persons: €90/per person
- 5 persons: €75/per person
- 6 persons: €60/per person
- 7 persons: €55/per person
Riga-Tallinn and Riga-Vilnius Sightseeing Bus leaves in front of Riga Old Town Hostel, Vaļņu iela 43, Riga.
Phone: +372 5837 4800.