Riga-Vilnius Sightseeing Tour Bus
Turn your journey from Riga to Vilnius into a fun and informative day trip exploring the Latvian and Lithuanian countryside.
We will visit the stunning Rundale Palace, one of the most beautiful palaces in the Baltics, and the Hill of Crosses, the famous site of pilgrimage. You’ll take a walk through the historical old town of Kaunas, visit and explore the hill-forts of the ancient Lithuanian capital Kernavė, see a Soviet Holocaust memorial and take a hike through an oak forest filled with mythological wood sculptures. At the end of the day, we will arrive in Vilnius around 9pm. Please note that this is a ONE WAY trip. The tour ends in Vilnius. All our day trips are in small groups (up to 8 people) taken around in a minivan or a car.
Photos from Riga-Vilnius Sightseeing Tour Bus
On the tour we cover:
- The Holocaust memorial at Salaspils
- Visit the majestic Rundale palace
- See the famous Hill of Crosses
- Explore the charming old town of Kaunas
- Discover the hill-forts of the ancient Lithuanian capital Kernavė
- Hike through a mysterious oak forest at Dūkštų
- Lunch & snacks on the way (not included)
Prices for private tours:
This tour is also available as a private tour. Private tours can be booked only for your group and for your requested time.
- 1 person: €360/per person
- 2 persons: €180/per person
- 3 persons: €120/per person
- 4 persons: €90/per person
- 5 persons: €75/per person
- 6 persons: €60/per person
- 7 persons: €55/per person
Riga-Tallinn and Riga-Vilnius Sightseeing Bus leaves in front of Riga Old Town Hostel, Vaļņu iela 43, Riga.
Phone: +372 5837 4800.